Cameron MacMillan (BSAc ’07, MSE ’09) | May 2019

Cameron MacMillan holds his Gator100 trophy.

MacMillan (BSAc 2007, MSE 2009) is the co-founder of RotoGrinders, a web-based daily fantasy sports community and two-time Gator100 award-winning company. RotoGrinders was recently acquired by Better Collective, the world’s leading developer of digital platforms for bookmaker information, iGaming communities and betting tips, for $21 million. Better Collective will hold 60 percent of the RotoGrinders shares, while MacMillan and co-founders Cal Spears and Riley Bryant will hold the remaining 40 percent of shares. MacMillan and co-founders will continue to manage the daily business of RotoGrinders.