UF MBA named world’s No. 3 online program
GAINESVILLE, Fla. – The Financial Times ranked the Online Program at UF MBA at the Hough Graduate School of Business No. 3 in the world in its “Online MBA 2016” rankings released today.
UF MBA’s prominent finish marks the third consecutive year it has been ranked in the top 5 among global online MBA programs, and No. 1 among all U.S. programs by the Financial Times.
“Earning this wonderful recognition three years ago was a proud moment for our program, but sustaining our level of excellence during that time is even more rewarding,” said Dr. Alex Sevilla, Assistant Dean and Director of UF MBA Programs. “UF MBA has been dedicated to distance learning for more than 15 years, and we will continue to enhance our online offerings to provide talented business professionals a rich, innovative and transformative experience.”
The Financial Times measured programs based on four major categories—Career Progress, Online Delivery, Program Diversity, and Idea Generation—and 18 metrics within those categories. Among global programs, UF MBA ranked:
• No. 3 in Career Service (efficiency of program’s career service team in placing students after graduating).
• No. 1 in Program Delivery (quality of online delivery of live teaching sessions, other teaching materials and online exams).
• No. 1 in Online Interaction (interaction between students, teamwork and faculty availability).
• No. 3 in Research Rank (ranking of research productivity among a school’s full-time faculty in 45 premier academic journals).
Among U.S. programs, UF MBA ranked:
• No. 2 in Salary Increase (31%).
• No. 1 in Aims Achieved (extent to which alumni fulfilled their goals for doing an online MBA).
UF MBA’s Online Program has been recognized repeatedly for its quality by premier business and educational publications. Most recently, UF MBA ranked No. 4 nationally in U.S. News & World Report’s “2016 Best Online MBA Programs.
MBA offers two Online Programs—a 27-month program for students of all undergraduate majors, and an accelerated 16-month program for business majors. The program’s flexible format requires students to visit campus only once every four months, allowing them to continue in their careers.
Visit floridamba.ufl.edu/online to learn more about UF MBA’s Online Program.